|4 to 6 People
|Price / Person
|Cultural and Traditional sightseeing
Highlights of Trip
WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS propose the perfect overview of Bhutan’s rich culture and spectacular scenery with a mind blowing mountain flight to Everest at Nepal
- Experience Bhutan’s unique culture up-close with farmhouse visits and village excursions.
- Spend time Marveling at the ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- Discover some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and temples in the Himalaya.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Visit many cultural attractions including medieval fortresses (Dzongs), markets and museums.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Incorporate a Value-Added Option such as a cooking lesson or meditation session with a monk.
- Sight seeing tour to UNESCO heritages sites in Nepal
- Mountain flight to mount Everest.
Leave a review
Add a Review
"*" indicates required fields