|Group Size||4 to 6 People|
|Price / Person||Upon Request|
|Minor Activity||Cultural and Traditional sightseeing|
Highlights of Trip
WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS propose the perfect overview of Bhutan’s rich culture and spectacular scenery with a mind blowing mountain flight to Everest at Nepal
- Experience Bhutan’s unique culture up-close with farmhouse visits and village excursions.
- Spend time Marveling at the ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- Discover some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and temples in the Himalaya.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Visit many cultural attractions including medieval fortresses (Dzongs), markets and museums.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Incorporate a Value-Added Option such as a cooking lesson or meditation session with a monk.
- Sight seeing tour to UNESCO heritages sites in Nepal
- Mountain flight to mount Everest.
Leave a review
Add a Review
"*" indicates required fields
Mount Everest Cultural Tour
5200m / 17,388ft
Per Person Cost
Tibet has long been known as Shangri-La, the land of eternal snows and the Roof of the World. The Tibetan Plateau is simply one of the most remarkable, memorable and fascinating places in Asia. Our Tour starts from eastern Tibet, Nyingrtri region, which is full of spectacular skylines of majestic mountain peaks, breathtaking canyons, scattered highland lakes, rolling pastures and farmland, and pristine forests. The population of such region consists mostly of Tibetans, Monbans and Lhobans, who are cultivating for centuries very unique ethnic traditions and glorious culture.
4990 meters / 16372 feets
Per Person Cost