Chulu Far East
|Max. Altitude||6,045 meters / 19,833 feet|
|Group Size||4 to 6 Participants|
|Price / Person||USD 5490|
|Prime Activity||Peak climbing|
|Minor Activity||Trekking & Culture|
|Accommodation||Tibet International / Hotel Yak & Yeti / Glacier Hotel / Lodges & Tent|
|Meals||Dinners in Kathmandu / All meals during the Trek|
- Visit of the UNESCO World Heritage sites Kathmandu
- High standard hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Challenge yourself with a climb to a 6000 peak in a remote area of Nepal
- Fabulous views on several Himalayan giants: Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, the Annapurna range and much more
- Crossing of the famous Thorang Pass above 5000 meters
- Domestic flights along the impressive Annapurna range with stunning view on the Machapuchare “Fishtail” from Jomson to Pokhara
- Focus on high-quality services, experienced WILD YAK Team for a small group of 4 to 6 participants only.
Dates & Price
Kyajo Ri 6186 meters / 20,300 feet lies northern of Namche Bazar in the famous Mount Everest Region. Also known as Khumbu Region between the hometown valley of Tenzing Sherpa, Thame, and the busy Gokyo.
6186m / 20,295ft
4* hotels / Lodge / Camps
Per Person Cost
This is a fabulous opportunity to discover with WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS one of the best trips that the Himalaya has to offer: trekking through the world famous Everest region, the land of the Sherpas, with the climb of the 6119-meter Lobuche Peak that rewards your efforts with a fantastic panoramic view of some giants of the Himalaya: Everest, Lhotse, Nupste, Makalu, Pumori, Ama Dablam, and many more.
6,119 meters / 20,076 feet
Hotel Tibet International and Yak & Yeti Hotels / Lodges in Trek
Per Person Cost
What our Guests say
A trip with WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS allows you to access the heart of Nepal in all its cultural richness and profound natural beauty. Andrea and Norbu have lived the experience… + Read More
A trip with WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS allows you to access the heart of Nepal in all its cultural richness and profound natural beauty. Andrea and Norbu have lived the experience and use their immense local knowledge to create a unique, authentic tour, the memories of which will live on long after your plane touches back down on home ground.
I highly recommend Wild Yak Expeditions agency to all Trekkers and Climbers to be in professional hands of passionate and specialized people for your trip in the Himalaya!