|Max. Altitude||6,119 meters / 20,076 feet|
|Group Size||4 to 6 Participants|
|Price / Person||USD 5390|
|Region||Khumbu (Everest Region)|
|Prime Activity||Peak Climbing|
|Minor Activity||Trekking & Culture|
|Accommodation||Hotel Tibet International and Yak & Yeti Hotels / Lodges in Trek|
|Meals||Dinners in Kathmandu / All meals during Trek|
- Introduction of Nepal, its culture and traditions
- Sightseeing of the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu
- 5-star hotels in Kathmandu
- Breathtaking domestic flight to Lukla, and back to Kathmandu
- Trekking through the world’s famous Everest area: the Khumbu, the land of the Sherpas
- Acclimatization climb on Gokyo Ri, 5443 meters and cross of Cho La pass at 5420 meters
- A fascinating glimpse of the highest beautiful turquoises lakes of Gokyo at 4750 meters
- Great mountaineering experience on a 6000-meter peak: Lobuche Peak, 6119 meters above sea level
- Extraordinary views on some giants of the Himalaya: Everest, Ama Dablam “the Swiss Matterhorn of Nepal”, Lhotse (the fifth highest peak), etc.
- Helicopter flight above the Khumbu Valley
- The importance placed on high-quality organization, staff, equipment, and services to a small team of trekkers-climbers.
Dates & Price
Kyajo Ri 6186 meters / 20,300 feet lies northern of Namche Bazar in the famous Mount Everest Region. Also known as Khumbu Region between the hometown valley of Tenzing Sherpa, Thame, and the busy Gokyo.
6186m / 20,295ft
4* hotels / Lodge / Camps
Per Person Cost
The Annapurna region is one of Nepal’s premier trekking destinations with its stunning panoramic views of some of the famous highest summits of the Himalaya: Manaslu, Annapurna I, Dhaulagiri, Gangapurna and the holly Machapuchare (also known as “Fishtail” due to its shape).
6,045 meters / 19,833 feet
Tibet International / Hotel Yak & Yeti / Glacier Hotel / Lodges & Tent
Per Person Cost
What our Guests say
A trip with WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS allows you to access the heart of Nepal in all its cultural richness and profound natural beauty. Andrea and Norbu have lived the experience… + Read More
A trip with WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS allows you to access the heart of Nepal in all its cultural richness and profound natural beauty. Andrea and Norbu have lived the experience and use their immense local knowledge to create a unique, authentic tour, the memories of which will live on long after your plane touches back down on home ground.