PEAK LENIN, 7,134 meters
WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS propose a thrilling expedition experience outside of Nepal with the ascent of Peak Lenin. Known as a stepping stone to higher and more challenging mountains like Manaslu, Everest, and the revered 8,000-meter peaks, Peak Lenin provides an ideal opportunity to build essential skills and gain valuable high-altitude climbing experience.
You will need exceptional cardio-vascular fitness and to be thoroughly prepared. You must have experience of previous similar climbs. Climbs of this grade demand hard physical effort at extreme altitudes and may cause long-term fatigue after the Exped. You will likely encounter long, steep snow and ice slopes with short steps of very steep ice or low grade rock climbing.
|Max. Altitude||7134 meters / 23,405 ft|
|Group Size||4 to 6 People|
HIGHLIGHTS OF WILD YAK PEAK LENIN EXPEDITION
- Great mountaineering experience at high altitude on the border between Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan
- Fabulous panoramic views
- Challenge yourself by climbing Peak Lenin, 7134 m – in the Pamir mountains
- A summit with no particular technical difficulties
- Discover the Pamir region, also known as the “Switzerland of Central Asia“
- Focus on high-quality organisation, services and supervision
WHY WITH WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS?
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES, PAYMENT INFORMATION
OPTIONAL ADD ON
CLIMBING & TREKKING MAPS
Add a Review
"*" indicates required fields