Finding the perfect mountain to climb can be challenging, especially considering your skill, fitness, and experience. That’s why our team of expert guides has created a straightforward grading system to make the process easier. With this system, we can help you choose the mountain that best matches your abilities and capabilities. Trust our expertise to guide you toward the perfect climb.
|Max. Altitude||5,388 meters / 17,678 feet|
|Season||Spring / Autumn|
|Group Size||4 to 6 participants|
Highlights of WILD YAK Kanchenjunga Trek
- Discover a culturally-rich area with centuries of traditional heritage
- Sightseeing of the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Breathtaking views of the world’s highest peaks
- Unique camping experience under the starry sky at the foot of the third-highest mountain (Kanchenjunga)
- Explore the remote and serene Hidden Valley
- Spiritual sites and Buddhist culture
- Kanchenjunga Base Camp of both sides
- Experience the fascinating culture of the local ethnic communities
- Serene and uncrowded trekking atmosphere
WHY WITH WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES, PAYMENT INFORMATION
Reviews on Kanchenjunga Trek
+ Read More
In collaboration with Wild Yak Expeditions and the Butterfly Help Project, my husband, my son and I headed to the remote Kangchenjunga Region to put in place a project that…
In collaboration with Wild Yak Expeditions and the Butterfly Help Project, my husband, my son and I headed to the remote Kangchenjunga Region to put in place a project that is close to our heart: building a sustainable agricultural ecosystem which includes apple trees, chicken and bees.
We knew we were in good hands with WYE for handling all the logistic, transport, lodging and material. As this was a particular trip combining trekking and the project, we were not too sure how everything would unfold and if we would have enough time and energy to complete it. Our doubts quickly dissipated when we saw everyone’s commitment, motivation and happiness. Not only our little team of 8 worked super hard but many villagers came to help and showed their support. It was just incredible and an amazing human experience.
We will be back in April for the next phase of the project and we can’t wait to meet again with the whole team, the villagers and the beautiful sceneries of the Kangchenjunga mountain range.
Thank you Andrea, Norbu, Kesang, Dawa, Pasang, Sila and Nopu for believing and making this project possible.
Add a Review
"*" indicates required fields