HIMLUNG 7,126 meters
WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS has been organizing highly successful and thrilling expeditions to the magnificent Himlung Himal for several years. With fewer crowds than other famous peaks, this hidden gem offers a fantastic experience for climbers. Known as a stepping stone to higher and more challenging mountains like Manaslu, Everest, and the revered 8,000-meter peaks, Himlung Himal provides an ideal opportunity to build essential skills and gain valuable high-altitude climbing experience.
You will need exceptional cardio-vascular fitness and to be thoroughly prepared. You must have experience of previous similar climbs. Climbs of this grade demand hard physical effort at extreme altitudes and may cause long-term fatigue after the Exped. You will likely encounter long, steep snow and ice slopes with short steps of very steep ice or low grade rock climbing.
|Max. Altitude||7216 meters / 23,675 ft|
|Group Size||4 to 6 People|
HIGHLIGHTS OF WILD YAK HIMLUNG EXPEDITION
- Reach one of the isolated peaks of the Himalaya nearby the Tibetan border.
- Explore Kathmandu: immerse yourself in Nepal’s capital city’s passionate culture, bustling markets, and centuries of religious and traditional heritage. Discover Kathmandu’s historical sites’ captivating heritage and architecture.
- Cultural immersion: this expedition provides an opportunity to immerse yourself in the local culture and traditions of the region.
- Breathtaking panoramic views: enjoy majestic views of Manaslu, Annapurna, and Ganesh Himal from the summit.
- Far far: Find solace in the less crowded atmosphere of Himlung compared to other famous Nepalese peaks.
- Unique climbing experience: ascend into the extreme altitudes of the Himalayas by climbing Himlung Himal at 7,126 meters (23,379 feet).
- Fantastic trekking experience: adventurous trek to Base Camp as perfect acclimatization and immersion to the local culture and biodiversity of the landscape.
- Personal benefits: self-discovery, exploration, and accomplishment.
WHY WITH WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS?
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES, PAYMENT INFORMATION
OPTIONAL ADD ON
CLIMBING & TREKKING MAPS
Add a Review
"*" indicates required fields
Wild Yak Expeditions is introducing Ski Mountaineering Mountain in Himalaya called Putha Himchuli 7246 meters. Putha Himchuli is located far…
Per Person Cost
7,246 meters / 23,773 feet
This is a fabulous opportunity to discover with WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS one of the best trips that the Himalaya has…
Per Person Cost
6,119 meters / 20,076 feet