Peak climbing in Nepal
A First Step to the Giants of the Himalaya…
Thanks to our know-how gained during more than a decade of organizing expeditions to 8000-meter peaks, we strongly recommend that you first climb a 6000-meter summit before taking on a higher Peak climbing challenge. Indeed, this ascent will allow you to familiarize yourself with the very high altitude, the weather conditions in the Himalayas, the local team, and to adapt your metabolism to such a height. This 6000-meter peak climbing in Nepal experience will help you make the right choices for a future higher altitude expedition, before spending a lot of time and money on it!
Nepal has more than a thousand peaks between 5800 and 6580 meters above sea level, some of which have never been climbed before. Climbing such mountains is much more than just a mountaineering experience: it is a fusion of local culture, customs, and mountains. From terraced rice fields to highland potato fields, along crystalline mountain rivers to immense glaciers, deep gorges at the bottom of giant mountains, away from the hustle and bustle of the cities to the silence of the mountains, fascinating experiences await you. A Journey during which you can trust our experience, our passion, and the skills of our local team. WILD YAK Team’s solidarity and mutual respect will give you a completely different perception of life.
We believe that you should go for this kind of holiday without pressure or apprehension to enjoy your stay in the Himalayas to the fullest! That is why WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS propose a 6000-meter Peak climbing in Nepal experience by focusing on:
- Small-Group of only 4-6 participants
- Highly experienced and technically skilled new generation expedition Sherpa Guides, experts in their field, and helpful and humble
- Latest updates for weather forecasts, route tracking, and communication
- Ultra-modern, high-performance collective mountain equipment and material
- Warm and comfortable base camp with delicious fresh food
- A collective pharmacy with medicines for the high altitude, oximeter, and oxygen, in case of emergency
- An informative pre-departure meeting and valuable advice from the WILD YAK Team
- Mountain equipment to rent from WILD YAK for the duration of the Expedition
We also organize such climbs on a private basis for those who prefer to go with friends. Whether it is for one of the trips proposed below or an ascent of a virgin summit, we would be happy to accompany you there!
Contact us for any further information. We are happy to answer to your question by phone or email.