|Max. Altitude||8,201 meters / 26,907 feets|
|Group Size||4 to 6 Participants|
|Price / Person||USD 27900|
|Country||Tibet – China|
|Minor Activity||Cultural & Trekking|
|Accommodation||5* Hotels in Kathmandu / Chinese comfortable hotels / WYE Campsites|
|Meals||Dinners in Kathmandu / All meals during Expedition|
- Introduction of culture and tradition of the Tibetan Buddhist culture
- Guided sightseeing of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- Fabulous experience of mountaineering in an extreme environment: Cho Oyu, 8201m (6th highest summit in the world)
- Extraordinary views on Himalaya Giants: Everest, Makalu, Lhotse and Shishapangma
- Focus on high-quality services, experienced WILD YAK Team for a small group of 4 to 6 participants only.
What our Guests say
A trip with WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS allows you to access the heart of Nepal in all its cultural richness and profound natural beauty. Andrea and Norbu have lived the experience… + Read More
A trip with WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS allows you to access the heart of Nepal in all its cultural richness and profound natural beauty. Andrea and Norbu have lived the experience and use their immense local knowledge to create a unique, authentic tour, the memories of which will live on long after your plane touches back down on home ground.