|Max. Altitude||8,013 meters / 26,290 feet|
|Group Size||4 to 6 Participants|
|Price / Person||Upon Request|
|Minor Activity||Culture & Trekking|
|Accommodation||5* Hyatt Regency in KTM / WYE Camps during Expedition|
|Meals||Half-board in KTM / All major meals during Expedition|
- Guided sightseeing of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- Drive through the highlands of the Tibetan Plateau
- Discovery of the Tibetan Buddhist culture
- Fabulous high mountaineering experience by climbing an accessible 8000-meter peak: Mount Shishapangma (8013m), 14th highest summit in the World
- Focus on high-quality services, experienced WILD YAK Team for a small group of 4 to 6 participants only
N.B. Contact us for a combined expedition with our Cho Oyu Expedition.
The “Turquoise Goddess” as named by the Tibetan is the sixth highest mountain in the world. Cho Oyu stands on the Tibet-Nepal border, 20 kilometers west of Mount Everest and Lhotse, the fourth highest mountain, in the Khumbu region of eastern Nepal along the Tibetan border. On its west, you can see the Nangpa La, which was a major pass and trade route between the Khumbu Sherpa people and Tibet from centuries.
8,201 meters / 26,907 feets
5* Hotels in Kathmandu / Chinese comfortable hotels / WYE Campsites
Per Person Cost
WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS proposes the climb of Manaslu, “the Mountain of Spirit” by its normal route, the Northwest ridge.
8,163 meters / 26,782 feet
5* Hyatt Regency / Lodges / Camps
Per Person Cost
USD from 16,890
What our Guests say
A trip with WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS allows you to access the heart of Nepal in all its cultural richness and profound natural beauty. Andrea and Norbu have lived the experience… + Read More
A trip with WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS allows you to access the heart of Nepal in all its cultural richness and profound natural beauty. Andrea and Norbu have lived the experience and use their immense local knowledge to create a unique, authentic tour, the memories of which will live on long after your plane touches back down on home ground.