Highlights of Trip
WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS propose A FABULOUS tour to the Roof of the World
- Introduction of two countries, Tibet and Nepal
- Memorable sightseeing tour in Lhasa of the Himalayan cultural heritages of the capital of Tibet: Potala Palace, Barkhor Circuit, Jokhang Temple and more
- Visit of the impressive Buddhist institutes of Drepung and Sera
- Glimpse of the dazzling holy lake of the Tibetan Plateau: Yamdrok tso
- Discovery of ancient Himalaya people settlements
- Visit to top of the world Mount Everest Base Camp
- Stunning views of famous 8000 meters peaks, such as Mount Everest, Cho-Oyu, Shishapangma and many other giants of the Himalaya
- Epic overland trip along some of the world wildest and highest places
- Sightseeing tour in Nepal UNESCO heritage sites, Like : Bhaktapur, Swambunath, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath
- Importance placed on high quality services for a small group of clients
Mount Everest and its gigantic plateau
Everest tour brings you to the historic capital of Tibet Lhasa, with its century’s old forts. Magnificent monasteries, prayer halls of chanting monks, religious institute and remote cliff side retreats also lies here. Besides the Buddhist art and cultures, it offers stunning views of the world highest mountains: Everest, Cho-Oyu and Shishapangma, among others, and a splendid glimpse of hanging glaciers and glittering turquoise lakes, across huge plains dotted with grazing yaks and nomad’s tents and while crossing high passes draped with colorful prayer flags. Everest tour simply offers one of the most remarkable, memorable and fascinating places in Asia. An experience that remains in your mind for the next years and which gives surely the one of the best definition of travel.
Everest tour continues over the vast and fascinating Tibetan high Plateau to Nepal, where we enjoy a short but captivating stay with the sightseeing of some UNESCO heritage sites of the colorful capital of Nepal, and a early morning mountain flight to mount Everest.
WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS proposes this Everest tour which offers superlative giant mountains, culture and traditions of this Himalayan nation, by providing an experienced staff, excellent hotels and best means of transportation.
WHY TO GO FOR AN ADVENTURE?
Wild Yak Expeditions believes an adventure provides various health benefits from physical to mental to spiritual. Himalaya is also the best place where we have enough time to rejuvenate our life. It is essential to make space from the busy life to be productive. Even more beside personal benefits, it helps the local economy.
WHY WITH WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS?
WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS team welcomes you in the Himalaya. We are committed to organizing small groups with high-quality services and security. Which are essential for flexibility, contentment and precious exchanges of cultures and traditions with our team and local guides. Finally Hospitality to our guest and economy to locals is our aspiration.
Come and discover the magic of Himalayas with comfort and quality that you deserve with WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS style.
Altitude Chart of Trip